Security assistance is available 24 hours a day by contacting 516-822-2365- Please Note: this is an emergency line only and will disconnect after 45 seconds.
What can Mall Security do for you?
Broadway Mall's security team is committed to making your shopping experience the best it can be. Contact one of our security staff for assistance if you:
- Locked your keys in your car. We can assist you with numbers for locksmiths.
- Need assistance getting packages to your car.
- Forgot where you parked.
- Want an escort to your car.
- Suspect that there are suspicious activities on the mall property.
- If you need assistance with finding directions to different entrances/exits throughout the property.
- If you or someone you're with needs medical assistance, security can facilitate EMS, Fire Department or Nassau County Police Department upon your request.
Broadway Mall's Code of Conduct
Welcome to Broadway Mall. We hope your shopping experience here is a pleasant one. The property and buildings comprising Broadway Mall are PRIVATE property. The following Code of Conduct is set forth to protect the Mall’s legitimate business interests and our shoppers. Any violation of the code may interfere with the commercial nature and function of the shopping center. While a visitor on the property, you are prohibited from engaging in any of the following activities:
- Juvenile groups of four or more will be dispersed.
- Customers must keep moving in an orderly fashion through the premises and not block walkways or store entrances.
- Loud behavior and the playing of any audio device will not be permitted.
- Using obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial, sexual, religious or ethnic slurs which are likely to create a disturbance in the mall.
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying others through noisy activities, unwarranted staring or following another person.
- Running, skating, skateboarding, bicycling, obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian traffic.
- Littering or discarding any paper, glass, or other matter of any kind on the property, except in designated trash receptacles.
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying any property, belonging to the Mall, its patrons, or its merchants.
- Sitting on floors, planters or trash receptacles.
- Bringing any animals onto mall property.
- Yelling, screaming, singing, playing of musical instruments, radios or tape players, or otherwise communicating in a manner which creates noise of unreasonable volume.
- Soliciting, distributing promotional material or offering samples.
- Failing to wear shoes, to be fully clothed, or wearing indecent or inappropriate apparel.
- Possessing any alcoholic beverage, except in area specifically designated fort the consumption of alcohol.
- Loitering or remaining idle about the property.
- Engaging in any unlawful activity or behavior.
- Smoking is prohibited.